Pebble Engineering is built around a team of consulting engineers with over 75 years extensive experience within multi-disciplined design organisations, undertaking projects throughout many sectors within the construction industry. Our project experience ranges from small building schemes for local clients to multi-million pound construction developments in excess of £100m for large companies and public bodies.
In addition to proven track record of civil and structural design, our team possess the project management capability and experience of delivering both small and large scale building and civil engineering projects on time, to specified cost and quality.
We at Pebble Engineering are keen to build upon our many years of design experience to provide innovative, cost effective, environmentally friendly and sustainable design solutions. We aim to continue to use our high level of technical knowledge to provide a professional service with tailored solutions to all our clients’ needs.
Our design experience includes:
- Building design (schools, hospitals, sports facilities, residential housing, commercial and industrial facilities)
- Water retaining structures including dams and reservoirs
- Clean and wastewater treatment works
- Water and sewage pipelines
- Bridge foundations
- Flood defence / alleviation walls and structures
- Maritime structures